CompetitionCoduo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CompetitionCoduo

The Call of Duty United Offensive RO Competition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BiA vs reaktiv

Go down 
+2
streety
drm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drm

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:37 pm

BiA - Reaktiv : 40 - 0

Reason:

1 unregistered player played (not in team list), and 1 player had incorrect guid.

__

Maps
bia - pav
reak - neuville

REMINDER: ONCE HOME MAP CHOSEN ITS YOUR HOME MAP INTIRE COMPETITION

Last edited by drm on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
streety

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:57 am

points should go to us xD
Back to top Go down
Cliste

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 am

Codex rofl... isn't he?.. I'm not going to say lolololol.
Back to top Go down
facly

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: lame   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 am

dont be lame 29-11 for us you know codex is in our clan and dnm has new guid and he forget to edit him on forum

29-11 gg i said donkey what happends when bia win
Back to top Go down
streety

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 am

REASON 1. facly has CHANGED dnm's guid the day AFTER the cup match so he played with wrong guid during the match while his other (different) guid was on list.

REASON 2. codex played in the bia vs reaktiv match and he is not on the list. Facly replied ''you know codex is in our clan'' well that doesn't matter he wasnt on the list during the match.

p.s: impact wasn't on list for 24hours before match and facly said ''he can't play'' (codex wasn't on list and he played so why couldn't impact if they get away with this?)

for the above reasons i think the points should go to brothers in arms.

regards, streety.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 am

BiA wins.
Good Game.
And Unlucky reaktiv, Hope u wont leave the competition.
Greetz
Back to top Go down
Phyle

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:14 pm

hmpf so gay u wouldnt won anyway -.- we forgot codex wasnt in our list and dnm his coduo was fucked so he needed to reinstal and lost his cdkey-.- so he got a new coduo and i forgot to let him send the guid... bia wouldnt won anyway rofl so gay shit noob clan
Back to top Go down
Cliste

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Phyle wrote:
hmpf so gay u wouldnt won anyway -.- we forgot codex wasnt in our list and dnm his coduo was fucked so he needed to reinstal and lost his cdkey-.- so he got a new coduo and i forgot to let him send the guid... bia wouldnt won anyway rofl so gay shit noob clan

ul...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BiA vs reaktiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BiA vs reaktiv   BiA vs reaktiv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BiA vs reaktiv
Page 1 of 1